Mix RX Peppermint CBD Oil is a health-boosting all-natural supplement derived from organic, non-GMO hemp that can be used to treat symptoms of depression, anxiety, chronic pain, insomnia, and more. This CBD tincture is lightly infused with peppermint, giving it a refreshing but subtle flavor that will surely please the palate. This oil is also lab tested to ensure a THC-free, non-psychoactive product with high levels of CBD.
Refreshing Peppermint Flavor
Our natural peppermint flavoring may bring a soothing kick to our CBD oil, but it also comes with several health benefits of its own. Combined with the healing properties of the cannabidiol, peppermint extract can relieve pain related to nausea, cramping, bloating and stress—and even help with weight loss.
Why Buy From Us?
We offer some of the best, most effective CBD Oil in a marketplace crowded with low-grade, low-potency products. Unlike many of these so-called “full-spectrum” CBD oils that dilute their CBD with other plant extracts, Mix RX is heavily concentrated, boasting high-levels of CBD, naturally infused with comforting peppermint flavor. Our extraction process begins with organic hemp that’s been carefully selected for its high-CBD content, and each product is carefully lab tested to ensure a safe and effective finished product.
- 500mg – This is a fairly mild dosage and best for newbies that have never tried CBD oil before
- Full spectrum, heavily concentrated CBD infused with peppermint flavor
- Oils are to be taken sublingually and held under your tongue for 60 seconds before being swallowed or mixed with any drink and drank all at once.
- Take 2 full droppers (1mL) 1 – 2 times daily.
- Dropper use: Gently squeeze the rubber end and release. The dropper will be half full which indicates a “full dropper”. (Oil will not fill the entire dropper)
- No pesticides, herbicides, solvents or chemical fertilizers
- Non-psychoactive (Less than .02% THC)
- Laboratory tested to ensure safety and potency
- Large amounts of CBD won’t hurt you, but taking a large dose may inhibit your ability to enjoy its benefits.
- Taking small amounts of CBD throughout the day is more effective; this can keep the effects going without dulling them.
- Many people like to put a drop in their morning coffee, and another with a lunchtime beverage, to better get through their work week.
- Nano Cannabidiol Full Spectrum Oil
- CBD (Cannabidiol)
- Hemp Seed Oil
- MCT Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.